Policies & Advisories
Latin Accents is able to ship to non-U.S. destinations either from the US or it’s Mexican affiliate, Latin Accents, S.R.L.
Because of the complications of calculating international shipping costs through our e-commerce site, please contact us directly for receiving shipping quotes.
Latin Accents collects and stores only name and address information from on-line store transactions for shipping purposes. This information is shared with no outside parties.
The privacy policies of our e-commerce partner, Shopatron, are explained in the following link: Shopatron Privacy Information
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item(s) to obtain a refund or replacement, according to the following guidelines:
If you are unsatisfied with the product:
If after you purchase any product* from Latin-Accents.com, at any time within 30 days, for any reason, it fails to live up to your expectations, return it to us and we will refund you the purchase price, less a 20% restocking fee **.
* Unfortunately, we cannot issue a refund for shipping charges, unless we made an error.
** The 20% restocking fee is charged due to the handmade nature of our products and variations on product from batch to batch, and the labor required to prepare each item for shipment.
Products damaged in transit to you:
If the carton has external damages, it is to your benefit to refuse the delivery and let the carrier keep and return the product to us. Any product accepted with visual damage should be documented with the carrier in order for us to file a claim. Keep the original box and packaging. You must then notify Latin Accents within two (2) business days of the damage. You may call us at 925 454-1947 or Email Us. Latin Accents will then notify the carrier and arrange for an inspection and pickup of damaged merchandise if needed. Customer bears all risks associated with merchandise after receipt thereof, including those associated with merchandise returned to Latin Accents until we receive it back. Latin Accents reserves the right to refuse refund or exchange on any product or equipment depending on individual circumstances. We can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
We will make arrangements with you to replace damaged pieces. For our records and to file insurance claims we may require that you email photographs of the damaged merchandise. Pending availability, we will ship your replacement merchandise within 1-2 business days after a claim with corresponding shipper is filed.
All replacement merchandise will ship ground service.
If your shipment contains an error:
If we have made an error on your purchase we will arrange for a replacement, or arrange for the item to be returned at our expense. Please call us at 925 454-1947 so we may arrange for a return for the incorrect item and replace it at no cost to you. The item must include its original packaging.
Please allow approximately 5 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived at the warehouse.
Ordered the wrong size or color?
If you request a replacement, we will ship it after we receive and process your returned product. If you need a replacement right away, we suggest you request a credit (rather than a replacement). Then, place a new order. The new order will be shipped as soon as we have the product available and a credit will be applied approximately 7 days after we receive the product(s) you are returning in their original condition within 30 days. Damaged items will not be refunded if they are in non-re sellable condition.
We are very sorry but custom-made, special-order, overstock, broken tile, or discontinued items may not be returned. If an overstock or discontinued item cannot be returned, it will be noted on our web site. All outlet sales and sales with a discount of over 20% are final and no returns are accepted.
Thank you for understanding our need to establish this important guideline.
Item(s) may be returned for refund or replacement subject to the following restrictions:
- If returning damaged merchandise, you must follow all UPS or Freight Carrier return instructions or any claims will not be honored. Please be advised that carriers have time limits on when to file a claim.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 20% on all items.
- All non product related fees (shipping, transaction, payment processing, and insurance) are not refundable.
- No refunds or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days of invoice date.
- All product returns must be accompanied with a written statement explaining your dissatisfaction or reason for return.
- Returns of items purchased under a free shipping sale, are subject to the deduction of the original shipping cost from the final refund once it has been calculated accordingly.
- In the case that a shipment is undeliverable, refused, or delivered to an incorrect address (incorrect zip code, missing apartment/suite/office number/name, etc.) due to customer error, the customer will be charged for both the original shipment charges and the re-shipment charges.
- For customers who select to cancel their returned orders, the order will be subject to a restocking fee. Shipping costs cannot be refunded.
- Refused merchandise at time of delivery will incur return freight charges in addition to the applicable restocking fee. Please note that is the customers responsibility to have the merchandise shipped back to Latin Accents.
- Refunds will be honored once the merchandise is accounted and received in saleable condition.
- No returns or claims may be made on installed material.
- All credit card refunds will be applied to the card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles (about one month) for the credit to appear on your statement.
Carefully package the merchandise, using the original packing as a guide. Send Prepaid and fully insured to:
406 Preston Ct.
Livermore, CA 94551
IMPORTANT: You must ship your return INSURED. If we receive your return broken or damaged, we will be unable to issue refund or credit.
Things to remember:
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee any package sent back to us without a tracking number. This includes packages sent via USPS to an international or overseas destination. Therefore, we recommend that you choose a shipping method with a tracking number. If a returned package is lost or damaged on its way back to us, you are responsible for filing a claim with the carrier.